Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm leaving tomorrow!

This post will have to last all of you for the next 5 days at least because that seems like the length of time it'll take me to make the entire trip to where ever I'll be living for the next 2-3 months during the training period. I'm getting on my 7am flight tomorrow (flying Virgin America, sounds fancayy) to San Fran. I'll be in San Fran for one night and fly to hong kong the next day. Since the flight to Hong Kong is about 14 hrs I'll land in Hong Kong at 6pm their time, the next day. I'll get to spend a night in Hong Kong and then I'm flying DragonAir (that's right, it's a dragon) to Phnom Penh. I'll stay in Phnom Penh for one night and go on to the mysterious "Training Hub Site" the next day. I will be training in Kampong Cham Province, with three possibilites for which district I'll end up living in during this time. Either Tbong Kmoung, Prey Chor, or Chamkar Leu.

 I will probably have sporadic email and communication during the first 2-3 months because it's not my permanent site. Everything will be changing rapidly for me and I probably won't be able to keep in touch very well. I won't even have access to all of my belongings during this time so please be patient.

I'll miss all of you so much, but I'm sure this time will fly by for all of us. Life goes on.

PS: I'll probably be updating my contact info because I've been given like 3 different mailing addresses and it's really confusing right now. so stay tuned...and email me or comment lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment